Required background: Housebuilding
An exciting opportunity to join a well-funded private developer, who are seeking a multi–Trade Services Engineer, to carry out and assist in the day-to-day defect repairs of all elements of domestic dwellings and New Build properties.
Responsibilities to include:
- Carry out all works by interpretation of written/electronic works orders and/or verbal instruction.
- Ensuring all job completion targets are met, and that materials used are recorded with the appropriate Manager. On completion of daily, all work details, time and materials will be recorded on the works order.
- The post holder will be responsible for a vehicle, tools, equipment, and van stock and will be required to be responsible for the vehicle outside normal working hours.
- Undertake all duties in accordance policies, in particular those relating to Customer Care, Safety and Equal Opportunities.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- Full, clean Driving Licence
- Qualified in at least 1 Main trade and skilled in others, preferably plumbing and carpentry
- Strong customer service and customer relation skills