Our client, a specialist in land promotion, is looking to strengthen their team with a Director of Finance who will actively contribute towards financial planning and strategic growth of the organisation as a key member of the senior management team.
– Forward planning and effective daily organisation, including business planning, policy setting, financial forecasting and strategic decision making.
– Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
– Provide leadership to the senior management team’s finance and accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
– Line manage the Finance and Office Administrator and help develop forward looking resourcing plans.
– Qualified member of an accountancy body or equivalent qualification.
– Post qualification experience in a similar role.